Yesterday, you constructed a full AP Language argument essay. Think about the experience from beginning to end. What part of writing the essay was easiest for you, and what part was the most challenging? Why? What is one thing you would do differently on your next argument essay?
Prompt Response: The easiest part of the essay was writing the thesis. Writing the thesis was easy because it is a straightforward sentence of your perspective on a certain issue. However, there were a few things that were challenging. The most challenging thing for me was trying to write strong commentary. This was difficult because I sometimes found it hard to not repeat what I had already stated in my paragraphs.
Summary: Today is class we wrote an argumentative essay.
Reflection: It was challenging because I was very tired. I almost finished but I didn't complete my last sentence in one of my paragraphs.
Comments
Post a Comment