Today, you had the opportunity to read your classmates’ writing. What was it like seeing how other people in the class think and express their ideas? What did you notice or find interesting about reading different perspectives and approaches?
Prompt Response: Today it was interesting to see how people write. When I was reading the different paragraphs, I noticed that the people in my class have some similar and some different characteristics for writing. Some people were more vague and didn't go into very much detail; while others writing was very clear. In some of the paragraphs I read, it was so easy to identify the evidence and you could tell the writing was well thought out. Overall, reading my classmates writing showed me how different and unique every persons mind and way of thinking and writing is.
Summary: Today in class we reviewed our classmates paragraphs.
Reflection: It was helpful to review other students writing because it helped me see what I could have done better in my own paragraph. It really felt like a learning experience to me and helped me better understand what to write in paragraphs and how to write them.
Comments
Post a Comment