Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.
Prompt Response: One phrase I have been using a lot lately is the phrase, "Set a reminder to...". I have been using this phrase so much because whether I'm in a class or at home, I'll always be remembering things that I have to accomplish. So, when this happens, I hold down the power button on my phone to activate Siri, and I say "Set a reminder to.." and then whatever I need to remind myself to do. Over the summer I had been doing this but now that school is in session I've been using it a lot more to remind myself about homework assignments, and really just anything school related that I need to get done. Overall I use this phrase quite a bit, even more when I'm in a rush, but when I'm not, I'll just set the reminder on my phone manually.
Summary: Absent
Reflection: Absent
Comments
Post a Comment