Select the vocabulary word from today that you think will be most useful to you in the future. Explain what the word means in your own words and describe a situation in which you could realistically use it.
Prompt Response: One vocabulary work that I think would be most useful in my future is the word pellucid. The word pellucid means that something is easy to understand, or clear. One situation where I would use the word pellucid realistically is at school. If I did not understand something being taught in class, or I was confused on a certain subject, I could explain that to my teacher by using the word pellucid. I would describe to my teacher that the instructions or material we were learning was not pellucid.
Summary: Today in class we did some exercises for the lesson three vocabulary.
Reflection: I enjoy the vocabulary exercises because it helps me learn how to use new words I've never heard of before. Additionally, the way in which we practice learning the vocabulary help me remember most of them without trying too hard.
Comments
Post a Comment