Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell me why.
Prompt Response: Then learning method that I enjoy the most is class discussions. I like class discussions the most because I can hear other peoples thoughts and takes on different things and this helps me better understand things and broaden my view on them. It is also helpful to hear my classmates input when I am not sure what the answer is to something or how to answer it. Class discussions also help me really think about what I am going to say and why I say it. This helps me push myself to come up with good, thoughtful answers, instead of something basic.
Summary: Today in class we continued practicing writing claims and choosing types of evidence to support them
Reflection: Choosing different types of evidence when trying to back up a claim has been helpful for me because it has helped me better able to connect what I'm writing with my life. For example, when defending something, I can use evidence from my own experiences of observations.
Comments
Post a Comment