What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.
Prompt Response: The most creative thing I have ever made was a jewelry holder I crafted for my moms birthday gift. I made it by connecting a horizontal paper towel roll to a vertical toilet paper roll and then using an old CD as the base. I then wrapped it with pretty paper and tape so it didn't just look like carboard. This stands out to me as my best work because I'm not much of an arts and crafts person but this was something I was able to accomplish successfully. It was also a gift for my mom and since I wanted it to be perfect, I took my time in making it so.
Summary: I was sick and not able to attend class.
Reflection: I was sick and not able to attend class.
Comments
Post a Comment