How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

 Prompt Response: Living around Atlanta has influenced the way I see my community because there is so much diversity and so many different types of people and cultures. One thing I really notice about Atlanta is how many trees and green spaces there are. Even though Atlanta is a pretty big city, all the greenery gives it a more peaceful and natural feel. I also feel like Atlanta is a place where you can meet some many different people with different backgrounds and learn about them and who they are. If I where talking to someone who has never been to Atlanta before, I would want them to know that Atlanta can seem like just a very busy city but its much more than that. It's a community full of different cultures, people and history and I think that's why its so cool to live here.

Summary: I was out sick

Reflection: I was out sick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reviewing and scoring other AP Language argument essays, identify two important takeaways that you can apply to your own writing. Explain what you learned about claims, evidence, commentary, the “so what?” explanation, or the AP rubric. Use specific observations from the essays you reviewed. Write one complete paragraph.

Today, we learned how writers create a clear line of reasoning by connecting a claim, evidence, commentary, and conclusion. Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?

In “Missing Your People,” Tracy Brower explains the importance of belonging. Describe a time when you felt like you truly belonged. What created that feeling?