Describe a time you felt completely lost.

 Prompt Response: One time that I felt completely lost was when I literally got lost in a Costco. I was shopping with my mom and we were checking out when she realized she forgot to grab bread. She gave me quick instructions and sent me off to go and find it. I must have forgotten some of the instructions because I ended up by the bakery section in the back. After walking around having no clue where I was I finally decided to go back to the check out line. When I returned to the check out line my mom was nowhere to be found. I decided to try and find the bread one more time assuming that that was where my mom went and then finally after walking around various aisles, found her with a loaf of bread.

Summary: I was not in class today since I was sick.

Reflection: I was not in class today because I was sick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reviewing and scoring other AP Language argument essays, identify two important takeaways that you can apply to your own writing. Explain what you learned about claims, evidence, commentary, the “so what?” explanation, or the AP rubric. Use specific observations from the essays you reviewed. Write one complete paragraph.

Today, we learned how writers create a clear line of reasoning by connecting a claim, evidence, commentary, and conclusion. Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?

In “Missing Your People,” Tracy Brower explains the importance of belonging. Describe a time when you felt like you truly belonged. What created that feeling?