Describe something you will never fully understand.

Prompt Response: Something I will never understand is infinity. I know that by definition, infinity is a concept of endlessness that never stops growing, counting, or stretching but it's just crazy to me. I can't believe numbers go on and on and on. It sometimes hurts my head to think about. I wonder how long it would take me to count to the biggest number I could say. Probably a very long time.

Summary: Today in class we learned about different ways to use evidence.

Reflection: Now I know that when taking the AP test we can use different types of evidence. These different types consist of experiences, reading, and observations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reviewing and scoring other AP Language argument essays, identify two important takeaways that you can apply to your own writing. Explain what you learned about claims, evidence, commentary, the “so what?” explanation, or the AP rubric. Use specific observations from the essays you reviewed. Write one complete paragraph.

Today, we learned how writers create a clear line of reasoning by connecting a claim, evidence, commentary, and conclusion. Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?

In “Missing Your People,” Tracy Brower explains the importance of belonging. Describe a time when you felt like you truly belonged. What created that feeling?