Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

 Prompt Response: One thing that makes me different from other people is that I like to run. I currently have shin splints so I can't run right now. I normally do cross country but because I am injured I sadly couldn't do it this season. My favorite place to run on boardwalks by the beach. I also love running with friends and my mom.

Summary: We took a reading comprehension quiz in class today.

Reflection: I learned that my test stamina needs to be improved. I also learned that sometimes its harder for me to read when I'm tired but I am improving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reviewing and scoring other AP Language argument essays, identify two important takeaways that you can apply to your own writing. Explain what you learned about claims, evidence, commentary, the “so what?” explanation, or the AP rubric. Use specific observations from the essays you reviewed. Write one complete paragraph.

Today, we learned how writers create a clear line of reasoning by connecting a claim, evidence, commentary, and conclusion. Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?

In “Missing Your People,” Tracy Brower explains the importance of belonging. Describe a time when you felt like you truly belonged. What created that feeling?